PUPIL PREMIUM SCHOOL INFORMATION
The Pupil Premium is funding in addition to the school’s budget.
Schools are free to decide how to allocate this funding to best support the raising of attainment for the most vulnerable pupils.
Bolton by Bowland Church of England Primary School has decided that pupil premium will be used in a variety of ways. These include:
- Provision of extra-curricular activities for children both in and out of school
- Small class sizes
- Specialised TA support
How we spent our Pupil Premium last year and what the impact of this is :
- Identified pupils made at least expected progress with some exceeding their school targets
- Pupil engagement in extra-curricular activities has increased
- The gap between attainment/progress of most vulnerable pupils/identified pupils and their peers has reduced
- Provision of clubs is enriched
- Pupils were able to attend the residential at the end of the year
The evaluation of 2020/21 and the plans for the 2021/22 school years can be viewed in the document below