By the end of EYFS we strive to ensure that all of our children will;
- Achieve a good level of development in all Early Learning Goals.
- Be eloquent orators who have strong communication skills. They will be able to talk fluently as well as listen respectively and with tolerance to the views of others.
- Take pride in all that they do themselves, others and their community. They will always strive to do their very best.
- Demonstrate self-regulation, emotional resilience and the ability to persevere when they encounter challenge whilst managing risks.
- Develop a sense of self-awareness and become confident in their own abilities.
- Be kind, respectful and honest, demonstrating inclusive attitudes and have a sense of their role in wider society.
We nurture the children to become well rounded, happy, inquisitive and successful learners who have developed essential knowledge and skills required for everyday life and lifelong learning. They will be fully prepared for the next stage of their education as they transition from Foundation Stage to Year One.